You know the direction you want your career to take and are wondering how to get an easy job for high school students. You also have the high school certificate. You have brushed up on all you have learned from school, you may even have even singled out the place you want to work at. Great! But wait… Why am I not getting that job?
This is a very common issue with most graduates these days and one that you might face too.
People need to take notice of you and to see that you’re worth giving the opportunity to. What will set you apart from the competition? To make that happen, you need to be the best employee you can be right now, not down the line. It takes time, dedication, and working your way up the ranks, yes. But getting yourself in the position to do that also takes some proactive action.
Too many times, our youth are required to march into their future without the right preparation and this could potentially delay their success while they try and figure it out when its already too late. Our youth are rarely given the opportunity or part time jobs for students to try out a real world scenarios while still in high school. What limited opportunities there are, are either not suitable to their growth or do do not match their interests and skills. This is where an opportunity like 3RealMates comes in and offers the youth of Australia a career development opportunity like none other. Not only is it a paid job or work opportunity, but the relevant skills, mentoring and work experience gained is invaluable and will ensure you stand out among the competition and are armed for the future.
3RealMates, an online education service provides career development opportunities and online teaching and casual jobs for high school students designed to instill the right foundations, upskills and habits that will ensure your success in the future. At 3RealMates you will be guided gently and mentored through the entire process. You will be given the freedom to develop while receiving the training and attention you need to test your limits safely and productively. The experience you gain as an online English Teacher teaching English will see you learn and build on crucial skills such as:
- Management Skills: Being able to communicate clearly, coordinate and motivate others, as well as plan tasks effectively are vital skills that all managers need. Management skills are important because they can help your company run like a well-oiled machine, as well as help your own career flourish.
- Presentation Skills: Presenting information clearly and effectively is a key skill in getting your message across. Presentation skills are required in almost every field, and most of us are required to give presentations on occasions. These skills help with how you come across to others and how they receive your direction and input.
- Mentoring and Teaching Skills: Mentoring is essentially a formal relationship that supports and encourages professional learning. The establishment of this relationship is crucial and will determine the level and quality of interactions. Mentors have the ability and willingness to listen, be empathetic, be supportive, have good communication skills and become experienced teachers.
- Networking Skills: Networking largely influences growth in your status and paves the way for better opportunities in your career. Networking is the key tool to growth in a resourceful career. Training and certification garnered from networking via 3 Real Mates also builds self-confidence and promotes self-esteem.
- Time Management Skills: Good time management allows you to accomplish more in a shorter period of time, which leads to more free time, which lets you take advantage of learning opportunities, lowers your stress, and helps you focus, which leads to more career success. Each benefit of time management improves another aspect of your life.
- Communication Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills are essential in any career development plan. Being able to communicate effectively is a vital life skill and should not be overlooked. To communicate well is to understand, and be understood accurately and efficiently.
- Leadership Skills: People look to leaders to guide them in their actions. Good leaders are role models for the people they lead, motivating them, supporting them and facilitating communications among them. In business, good leadership translates to long-term success with high morale and a high rate of employee retention.
- Financial management Skills: Financial literacy is important because it equips us with the knowledge and skills we need to manage money effectively. Without it, our financial decisions and the actions we take—or don’t take—lack a solid foundation for success.
- Strategic thinking Skills: Strategic thinking helps you plan, become more efficient, maximize your strengths, and find the most direct path toward achieving any objective. Strategic thinking is a crucial skill for career advancement and role retention.
- Diplomacy Skills: Your career as well as job success depend, to a great extent, on your ability to relate with your employers, managers, and coworkers. Diplomacy skills improve workplace relationships and develop mutual respect such that communication becomes easy, accurate and less stressful.